Continuing our conversation with indie record labels – challenges they face, their views on streaming services and more! Our interviewees for part 3 of ILR include Tymbal Tapes (US), Full Spectrum Records (US) and Audio Visuals Atmosphere (Belgium).
Check out part 1 of ILR (featuring Community Radio Tapes, WarHen Records and Blue Tapes) and part 2 (featuring Arachnidiscs, Disintegration State and Bad Cake Records).
- Indie Label Roundtable #5 – Asura Revolver / Flag Day Recordings / Dead Definition
- Indie Label Roundtable #4 – Whited Sepulchre Records / Crafted Sounds / Tor Johnson Records
- Best New Music From Boston and New England of 2017 – Songs 88-100
- Indie Label Roundtable – Community Radio Tapes / WarHen Records / Blue Tapes
- Indie Label Roundtable #7 – Bricolage / Tye Die Tapes / Moone Records