PBK aka Phillip B. Klingler is an experimental music composer and
artist currently residing in Michigan. He has been a fixture in the
noise scene for over 20 years. PBK has collaborated with the likes of
Aube, Vidna Obmana, Asmus Tietchens, Wolf Eyes and many others.
Recently he has been working with independent filmmakers,
contributing sound cues for the Detroit area horror series, Lee
Martin’s “The Midnight Hour”, Hart D. Fisher’s “Flowers On The Razorwire” and director Joe
LiTrenta’s film adaptation of Thomas Mann’s “The Magic Mountain”.
Further Info: PBKSound / Noiseambient – PBK Archive / MySpace / Last.fm
Chris Rehm (Caddywhompus, Riff Tiffs) has written, recorded and
released six full-length albums and three short-running eps (as of
February 2010) since late 2007.
Chris has experimented with many different styles of music,
therefore each release has its own feel and sound due to his own
constantly changing interests, ideas, and emotions.
Further Info: MySpace / Bandcamp / Twitter
- Gone In 60 Seconds – Participants – Collapse Under The Empire + Tigon
- Download Vault – Aeon, PBK, Beequeen
- Underrated and Overlooked Tracks from IHRTN Compilations
- Gone In 60 Seconds – Participants (An Entire List)
- Gone In 60 Seconds – Participants – Pavonine + Scrapbooker + Jodienda + Trunks
- Unspooling the Thread // Exploring African Music with Greg Nieuwsma - 25th May 2020
- Track-by-Track: Closed Circuits – Lucifer - 25th May 2020
- Upcoming Livestreams / Online Shows / Festivals – May 2020 - 21st May 2020