Noise-pop from Brazil – sounds like a strange combo? Well, it may seem that way at first…
But then it all makes sense – those guys (and one girl) must have studied their Dinosaur Jr. and Sonic Youth record for years, because the end result sounds awesome. They sure as hell know something about fuzz/distortion and how to make those guitars sound like weapons.
Check out their EP “Everything Must Go – its completely free and you can get it here!
P.S. – Does anybody knows Thurston Moore’s e-mail? I wish that I could send him this one, because I’m sure that he will appreciate it.
Further Info: MySpace / Last.fm
- Download Vault – Compilations From Silber Records
- Review + Download – Nikki Louder – Alain I'm Sorry (Cheap Tunes, 2009)
- Audio Vault – Phone Home, Night Fruit, Shroud Eater and more!
- "Gone In 60 Seconds" on Trotting Weasel
- Download – Gone In Seconds Vol. 2
- Track-by-Track: Middle Blue – Weird Funk in Small Bars - 27th November 2020
- Review: Mood Taeg – Exophora - 26th November 2020
- Track-by-Track: Nicholas Burgess – Electric Brain Electric Silence - 24th November 2020