David Breather is one busy man as evident from the amount of projects he was/is in (Famous Breathers, Interbella, Blind Bunny). To recap some of the stories (and one mix) he shared with us in the past:
6 Degrees of Separation – featuring Brainiac, Butthole Surfers, Jim Jarmusch, Melvins, Swans and Unsane
Famous Breathers Mix – featuring Queens of the Stone Age, PJ Harvey, Alice Donut, The Afghan Wigs, Butthole Surfers, Brant Bjork, Pixies
Interbella vs Giuseppe Santa Sauce
What the Eff is Blind Bunny?
Fast forward to 2018 and the man is as busy as ever – Interbella contributed to Doom Mix Vol. II (alongside Dntel, R. Stevie Moore, Mukqs and many others) and also put out Swallowed By The Sun EP on Floridian label MuteAnt. David also currently records as Dead Czar with both EP (Industrial Waste) and a full-length (Slings and Arrows) on the way!
On a Different Note:
- 6 Degrees of Separation with David Breather (Famous Breathers)
- Interbella Vs. Giuseppe Santa Sauce – The Album you absolutely MUST hear
- What the Eff is Blind Bunny?
- Recent IHRTN Posts Roundup
- Blog Archives // May 2021 (Pt. 1)