Gnomes of Zurich was a short-lived band that was formed out of ashes of Janitor Joe (who also recorded for Amphetamine Reptile). GoZ produced few seven-inches and one full-length entitled “33rd Degree Burns” in 1996.
- Scott Hull in this band is not the same as Scott Hull of Agoraphobic Nosebleed/AC/Pig Destroyer fame
Gnomes of Zürich is a disparaging term for Swiss bankers. Swiss bankers are popularly associated with extremely secretive policies, while gnomes in fairy tales live underground, in secret, counting their riches. (Wikipedia)
- A-Z of Amphetamine Reptile – Gnomes Of Zurich
- A-Z of Amphetamine Reptile – Janitor Joe
- Amphetamine Reptile Revisited – Casus Belli
- Cover Highlight – Red Fang – Carjack Fairy (Cherubs)
- A-Z of Amphetamine Reptile – Helios Creed